DAY 1: Marrakech – Imlil(1740m) ——-Tizi M’zzik(2479m) —Tizi Oussem (1850m)
Pick up from Marrakech and travel to the Village of Imlil where you will meet your team ; Guide, cook then Trek from Imlil valley to Tizi Oussem on a five hour walk which takes you over Tizi M’zzik Mountain pass 2540m and down into the spectacular valley of Azzaden, spend night in village of Tizi Oussem (gite).
A side trip to the Ighouliden waterfalls is available after lunch.
Day 2 : Tizi oussem (1850m) ——-Tiziane(1600m) —–Azerfsane (1450m)—-Tassa Ouirgane— Ouirganecentre(1200m). A downhill walk leading through the nature reserve protecting the barbary sheep. Lunch will be served at a stop off en route to Tassa Ouirgane another hour and half after that and you will arrive in the centre of Ouirgane Travelling through olive groves and many berber villages
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 – 3 people : 150êurosp/p£/person
- Group 4 – 7 people : 125euros£/person
- Group 8 – 12 people : 105euros£/person
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + , coffee and tea
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel )
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
- Guest house for one night
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- mineral water and soflts drinks