Tassaouirgane, Tahliwine & Assif Zagzawne: 2 Nights / 3 days
Trip Grade: Moderate
Day 1 Ouirgane – Tassaouirgane – Tizian.
The trek starts from Marigha within an hour’s drive from Marrakech. The walk starts along the Tizi Meloul past an old salt factory where people are still mining. Within an hour we will see the view to the Nfiss Gorge. Later we will cross the Ouirgane valley, walk to the village of Agouni and on to the village of Tassaouirgane via the beautiful valley of Azadene. After lunch day we head to the village Tinzert. Just a little further on we will stop for lunch in a beautiful open forest area. After lunch we join the track to Tizain. This walk will take about 3 hours the night is spent in Gite D’tape: – 5 to 6h walk
Day 2 Tizian to Assif Zagzawne
After our night in Tizian we will go down to the Azzadene river before climbing up the little stream towards the Dkant valley, lunch is served near big water reservoir, after that we take the path left toward Assif Zagzawne village.stay in gite – 6 to 7h walk.
Day 3 Assif Zagzawne to Ouirgane
After our night in Assif Zagzawne we trek down to Ouirgane, with nice view on where we started from on the 1st day, and passing by two or 3 villages before we arrive to Ouirgane (stay or meet transport and back to your accommodation).
2 Nights / 3 Days
· Altitude exceeds 2000m
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 – 3 people : 210êurosp/p£/person
- Group 4 – 7 people : 175euros£/person
- Group 8 – 12 people : 155euros£/person
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + , coffee and tea
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel )
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
- Guest house for one night
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Mineral water and softs drinks
departure every sunday or when a group is complete