In the feet of the central High Atlas Mountains, on the south side, you will discover one of the beautiful regions in morocco, roses and dades valley, with its magnificent fields of roses, fortified villages, spectacular landscapes and where the hospitality Berbers is still present.
Roses Valley Treks Itinerary :
Day 1: Marrakech Arrival at Menara airport, assistance and transfer to your hotel, dinner and night
Day 2: Marrakech – Tighermatine After breakfast, departure by car towards Ait Khiar (1490m), the start point of our trek where we meet the muleteers. We across the High Atlas mountains by Tizi N’Tichka pass, Ouarzazate, Skoura palm grove and rose valley. We hike along the river to explore the beautiful berber villages, gardens and Kasbahs, we spend the night in camp. 3 hours walk.
Day 3: Tighermatine – Agouti Al Foukani Walking along the river, planted fields of corn, barley, roses and almond trees. After lunch, we continue to achieve the panoramic view on saghro, rose valley and Ighil Mgoun (4071m), we go down quietly towards Agouti Al Foukani where we camp. 5 hours walk.
Day 4 : Agouti Al Foukani – Amejgag We head to the north, to Alemdoun village (1980m) for lunch. Afternoon, we continue our walk through the cultivated fields to reach Amejgag (1850m) where we camp. A short walk to a natural lake will be interesting. 4 hours walking.
Day 5: Amejgag – Boutaghrar We move to the east direction to admire the beautiful view on the valley then we follow a track that leads to a small village where we found many cob houses. After lunch, we continue to Boutaghrar to spend a night with the inhabitant. 5 hours ½ of walk.
Day 6: Boutaghrar – Dades Gorges The last day of our trek, between Dades and Rose valley at the land of Ait Atta in desertic fields. We arrive to Ait youl and have lunch, our driver will come and transport us to Dades gorges to spend the night in Kasbah La Vallée hotel. 4 hours walk.
Day 7: Dades Gorges – Marrakech After breakfast, return to Marrakech via Ouarzazate by the beautiful road of Tichka pass. Hotel or riad.
Day 8: Marrakech We ensure a transfer and assistance with formalities at Menara airport. If you could not explore the medina on your arrival, the schedules of your flight should allow it this time.
- Group 1 person : On request
- Group 2 – 3 people : 540êurosp/p£/person
- Group 4 – 7 people : 485euros£/person
- Group 8 – 12 people : 415euros£/person
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + , coffee and tea
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel )
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- mineral water and soflts drinks
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 30 EUR p.p. twin/40 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
departure every sunday or when a group is complete