Day 1 : arrival to agadir night in hotel with breaksaft diner its not including
Day 2: We drive to Taroudant where we have lunch and a brief tour, before continuing onto Ighrem, a copper town that has survived for centuries on its trade of pots and water urns with the Saharan caravans. It lies on a plateau near the Tizi’n’Touzlimt pass (1820m), where the road to Tata and the desert landscape meet the Anti-Atlas range. We camp outside the town. Distance: 3 h (by vehicle) Alt. gain: 920 m Alt. loss: 220 m
Day 3: With our team of mules and muleteers, we have a long first day, first climbing over a col and then a series of spurs before we enter a broad valley, walking past an abandoned mine, towards the head of the valley. After reaching the beautiful village of Amal we cross over a pass for the final stretch of today’s walk in beautiful evening light to the village of Tagdicht. Distance: 6.5 – 7 h Alt. gain: 200 m Alt. loss: 300 m.
Day 4: Today is a steeper day’s walking. We climb Jebel Aklim (2531m), one of the highest summits in the Anti-Atlas. The summit is reached via a high col and a series of spurs before descending to our camp at Tagragra. Distance: 5.5 – 6 h Alt. gain: 1200 m Alt. loss: 1000 m.
Day 5 – 7: A final day’s walking that completes our loop back to Irghem. We have an early start, firstly walking along a wadi past olive groves and cultivated fields, and then passing a fortified granary (agadir) perched above one of the villages. In the early afternoon we transfer by vehicle to Taroudant where the evening is free to explore the city, dubbed ‘Marrakech in miniature’. There is the chance to visit the souk and relax in one of the hammam steam baths before our farewell mea. Distance: 6 h Alt. gain: 500 m Alt. loss: 50 m.
Day 8: Transfer to aireport
- Group 1 person 760 euros : On request
- Group 2 – 3 people : 640êurosp/p£/person
- Group 4 – 7 people : 580euros£/person
- Group 8 – 12 people : 460euros£/person
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages
- Full board on trek + , coffee and tea
- Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel )
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
Not included :
- Travel insurance.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- mineral water and soflts drinks
- Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 30 EUR p.p. twin/40 EUR single.
- Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
departure every sunday or when a group is complete